Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Hello everyone!
I would like to welcome you to my new blog site Treva's Home Spun Treasures! I hope that you enjoy everything and please feel free to post comments! But please remember the key word. "NEW" Hahaha!

Here is the 1st doiley that I would like to post on my blog! This pineapple doiley measures 9" around and is made with size 10 Aunt Lydias white yarn. I love to crochet and it gives me great satisfaction to see a pattern finished and then them find homes all over the place!
These are wonderful gifts as well as family heirlooms that could be handed down to your children or grandchildren! These are definately a MUST HAVE for any table! I take great pride and give great detail to every doiley that I make to ensure that they are all of wonderful quality.
If anyone is interested in getting one of these please feel free to let me know! This particular one would be only $12.95 + $2.50 for that pesky thing called Shipping & handling.
I will be posting more very soon!!!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Southern Plate said...

Wooohooo! Treva got a blog!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! You're on your way now!!!!!!
Now Terri has a nice convenient place to antagonize you, too!!! =D

Treva said...

Thank you Christy! I will be sending your doiley off tomorrow! Getting it all packaged up! I would like to link Southern Plate here too! I am going to email Terri right now and give her my link!

Terri said...

I love your beautiful work Treva! So proud of you!
Terri

Treva said...

Thanks Ter! I love you! HEY! Check out my new webpage! www.trevashomespuntreasures.com

Treva said...

OOPS! I mean trevashomespuntreasures.webs.com
Silly me!